Friday, April 30, 2010

Rebel T/L/C, Part Two

Ok, so I received the teeny tiny rice pack thingy and my dryer satchel. Or as I've named them the dryer poof and cold pack...the names are a whole different story.

Anyways... I go to the mailbox and sitting on top of the other 4 packages is a little gray envelope with a heart and smiley face (no peace sign? wth?)on them. I immediately rip the package open to reveal a bean bag like object and a little...poof. No other way to describe this but "tiny little poof thing".

Do they work? YES! The dryer poof lives in my dryer, only coming out to have the owner of fresh laundry smell it ;) All my clothes were gently sented and smelled extremely fresh. I'm truly loving the outcome, and I'm glad I don't have to replace it every week like those stupid bounce dryer bars.

The rice thingy...AKA cold pack, wished it lived it the freezer. The problem is with a family of 4 children, 3 of which are in adult bodies, were ALWAYS hitting ourselves on something. Rebel is just starting to get good at stairs and running....needless to say there's been bruising in that process. Cady, the inspiration behind them has yet to need it. And me and Billy, lets just say chemical burn and sunburn. On our faces. Both times. That's what you get when you ride a bike alot or are allergic to coconut and don't read labels like you should.

All in all would I pay $10 for these things (not that Kelli would jack up prices)? I'd probably pay $20. Do I reccomend them? Absolutely. If you have a child? Even more so. My only disclaimer is don't use the dryer poof with diapers, obviously a no-no since diapers are picky about scents and softeners and the like, and they might upset them. Oh, and don't use the cold pack if your on the Adkins diet or just plainly love rice like me ;) Lets just say I was in the kitchen vegging out with Jasmine rice with a big thingy on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment